Blunders during the job interview
- Speaking badly about the company you previously worked for or your former colleagues. This will only work counterproductive. After all, the person conducting the interview will only see you as someone who complains about others.
- Not being able to answer standard questions about the company. Knowing nothing about the company. Make sure you are informed about your possible future employer. Half of the applicants do not make any efforts in this context.
- Mentioning the wrong contact persons.
- Being dressed too sexy.
- Being too arrogant.Don’t forget to bring a sense of humor and warmth to the interview. Don’t be someone they will easily forget, but distinguish yourself one way or the other from other candidates without overdoing it.
- Not asking any questions. Coming across as uninterested. Enthusiasm will get you a long way.
- Being late.
- Keeping your mobile phone on and receiving calls. You come across as very uninterested when your phone rings and even more so when you choose to answer the call.
- Not being able to answer very basic questions.
- Being extremely nervous and barely able to string a sentence together.
- Checking your Facebook during the interview.
Also go to