- “Never a second chance for a first impression” and that is why it is good to know the best way to present yourself during a job interview. Your behavior is an important factor in the impression you leave behind. If you are enthusiastic about a job, then it will show. If you only say you are, while your demeanor gives another impression, your message will not come across.
- Give a firm handshake and look people in the eye when you introduce yourself. Sit up straight and try to have an energized look and act interested. Look the person(s) you are talking to in the eye. Show initiative during the discussion, be careful not to use too many hand gestures and try practicing in the mirror.
- Prepare yourself well. You can prepare for the interview by thinking upfront about what you would like to share about yourself.
- Check the PPS website. Be informed about the latest news and developments.
- Think of a number of questions you would like to ask during the interview. After all, this interview is also an opportunity for you to get more information about PPS N.V., the employees and the company culture.
- Bring a pen and paper to the interview , so you can take notes during the interview.
- Carefully consider your clothing: a job interview is not a fashion show, but you will not come across as very professional if you show up wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
- Be on time! Being late for a job interview is absolutely not acceptable. On the other hand, don’t show up an hour early. Arriving fifteen to ten minutes before the interview will do just fine.
Good luck with your application!
Also go to