Some application tips …
Applying for a job is not always as easy as it seems. You would like to present yourself in the best way possible. We have some tips for you if you would like to apply for a position at PPS N.V.
- Don’t wait until you see a vacancy. Be proactive and send an open application letter. You can also frequently visit our site to keep yourself updated about possible vacancies!
- We will make a first assessment of every applicant during the initial interview. It is therefore important that you pay attention to your appearance and that you are relaxed , so that you make a good first impression. Give a firm handshake when you come in.
- Your attitude and look will in part determine the tone of the job interview. The key is to find the right balance between an uninterested attitude “this is just the way I am” and trying to hard.
- Be proactive. Be well prepared. You can prepare yourself by thinking about what you would like to share about yourself prior to the interview.
- Be informed about the latest news and developments.
- Think of a number of questions you would like to ask during the interview. After all, this interview is also an opportunity for you to get more information about PPS N.V., the employees and the company culture. Bring a pen and paper to the interview, so you can take notes during the interview.
- Carefully consider your clothing: a job interview is not a fashion show, but you will not come across as very professional if you show up wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
- Be on time!Being late for a job interview is absolutely not acceptable. On the other hand, don’t show up an hour early. Arriving fifteen to ten minutes before the interview will do just fine.
Writing a motivation letter is nothing more than explaining why you would like to work at a certain place. Below are some of the things you could mention in a motivation letter:
- Say where you saw the vacancy.
- Tell us something about yourself: Who are you? How old are you? What are your hobbies?
- Explain why you would like to work at PPS N.V.
- Share something about your qualities, how can you contribute to PPS N.V.? Why should PPS N.V. choose you? How can you demonstrate this?
- Tip: use an example from the past.
Don’t forget to end the letter with a reference to your resume and that stating that you would like to further clarify the motivations for your application personally.
Also go to